The weather will get crisp and the days will start to get shorter, with this said, fall will be arriving soon. Be sure to preview RFTA’s fall season transit changes at www.rfta.com. The 2014 RFTA fall season begins September 2nd.
The fall service changes will include:
- Valley service will have reduced frequency on nights and weekends.
- VelociRFTA BRT will have reduced frequency and discontinue on the weekends until winter season.
- Hogback service will have reduced frequency on weekends.
- Woody Creek service will discontinue until winter.
- Aspen service will have reduced hours
Plan your commute changes accordingly and review the RFTA Fall Season schedules now at www.rfta.com.
Also remember you can live track your RFTA bus anytime at www.myrfta.com.